Sunday, June 26, 2011

One Year Anniversary!!


Today is our one year anniversary!! It doesn't feel like a year ago when we got married! This has been the best year and it was flown by. I also can't believe I have been living in AR for a whole year now. I remember when I would come and visit Mitch, and for the first few months of living here I still felt like I was just visiting, but I can finally say it is feeling like home. I mean... I will always consider Tulsa my home, but I am really starting to settle in here.

This past week we have been super busy and the weekend we went to Dallas. I will do a post about that soon! We had a blast visiting Will and Michelle and I was also able to spend some time with my good friend Elizabeth and her boyfriend, Kevin.

We didn't do much today, but shop and then make the 6 hour drive back home to AR. But last Wednesday night we went out to celebrate! Mitch took me to a really nice restaurant in Fayetteville called Bordino's and we loved it! It was such a fun atmosphere and the food was so good. Mitch had lasagna and I had seafood pasta! They bought us an appetizer and a dessert since it was our anniversary! While we were finishing up dessert he slid a box across the table and I was so confused. I opened it up and it was the diamond band for the other side of my wedding ring!!!


I was shocked! I was not expecting that.
I had given him his gift earlier in the week so he could be using it. I got him a golf range finder. He has been wanting one for so long and he is putting it to good use!


We went golfing early Friday morning and he loved having it!


Now I will leave you with some wedding pictures... it still blows my mind this was a year ago! I am so blessed by Mitch and look forward to many more wonderful years together!!











No comments:

Post a Comment