Well last Friday before we left for vacation we finally closed on our house! This has been the biggest mess ever! We were suppose to close two weeks before that then it just kept getting pushed back and back. Long story, but things just kept going wrong. Once it was done we were so relieved!
So since we weren't able to close and work on our house before we left for vacation that's all we've been doing since we got back. We spent all last weekend, Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday painting it. Mitch's parents came over Sunday and helped us hang all the light fixtures, fans, etc. They look so good and we are just about finished painting. We are just doing little touch ups here and there now.
All we have left now is to touch up the trim and doors, then we will get our carpet installed and finally move in!! I am in love with this house and can not wait to start this new chapter of our lives together in it. We also have to do lots of landscaping outside but we prob won't start any of that until we are all moved in.
Here are some pictures of the house in its beginning stages. I cannot wait to show you the final result!
Entry way
Living/kitchen
Kitchen
master bedroom
guest bathrooms- they are painted a dark gray and I am in love with the color!
Laundry room- I wanted it teal so I figured if I was going to do a teal room I was going to go all out and do a dark color. It is really bright, but I LOVE it. Its so fun for a laundry room! And the chandelier may be my favorite thing in the whole house!



No comments:
Post a Comment