Well spring break has come to an end and it was so nice! I understand why teachers have spring break.. We literally would go crazy if we didn't.. But I honestly thing everyone should have spring break ha! It is so nice to have a week off and regroup. We are now on the count down to summer! I am very bittersweet about this. I am so ready for summer.. warm weather, vacations, etc. But I will miss my kids more than I thought. Anyone that's a teacher knows what I mean. They truly steal your heart and are so fun to be around. I think I have come to the conclusion I communicate better with kindergarteners than adults. Ha They just bring so much joy to my day and I will miss that. There is one class in particular, that I seriously want to just take all them home with me. My teacher is actually going to go with them to 1st grade. I would too.. They are angels.
But anyways our spring break was so nice. We left Friday afternoon for Bentonville. We hung out and had dinner later that night. We were able to hang out with friends and it was so nice. Early Saturday morning we made the 6 hour drive to Memphis and we got there by 1. Mitch and I spend the day in downtown Memphis. We walked all around.. it was St. Patty's Day on Beale Street, so you can only imagine ha! We hung out there for a while and then went into the Peabody to cool off. We defiantly missed the memo on the weather. We were not dressed for hot weather. Later we had dinner at Rendezvous, and like always it was delish!
After dinner, we went to Mitch's dads mom house and stayed with her the first night. We went to church with her Sunday morning and then she took us golfing at her club- Germantown Country Club. The weather was so nice and we enjoyed being back out on the golf course all day!
After golf, we made out way to mitchs moms parents farm. We LOVE it out there and I seriously never want to leave. It is so fun and relaxing. We stayed until Tuesday and them spent the rest of our time in Bentonville. We came home Wednesday night and I had a few relaxing days at home before I had to go back to work on Monday.
I was able to have a girls night Thursday night and my good friends Katie and Shannon came over and we hung out, made cookies and maybe made a late night food run ha! It felt like old times and I loved it. Katie stayed the night and Friday we just hung out. I was able to be some what productive the rest of the weekend.
Thats my break in a nutshell. I loved every minute of it and cant wait for our next trip to Tennessee(which is coming up soon.. I am working on a post of some fun things to share)! Have a great Friday!





No comments:
Post a Comment