Well finals week is here and it has been super crazy. I have been trying to keep myself busy with working a ton these past two weeks and Mitch has studied so much. I pretty much haven't seen him the past 3 weeks and going to bed alone and getting up alone is getting super old- so needless to say I am ready to have my husband back, even if its just for two weeks! Mitch takes his last final this morning and then we are Oklahoma bound!!! We are spending time in OK and AR for a total time of about a week and a half and then coming back to TN for a few days and then going on a short little getaway. We think we have our mind made up on where we're going but are still throwing around a few ideas.
No real update on my knee, I am have been doing physical therapy and its going good. I am having less and less pain, but unfortunately still no running for now. I am about to go crazy! I have been looking up half for this fall and I pray I am going to be healthy to run another one.
To say I am excited about going back home would be an understatement. We have so many fun things planned and I especially can't wait to see everyone. Last time we went home we were only able to stay two days but since we are going to be in Tulsa for several days I hope to see everyone! We are already super busy with stuff and its going to be wonderful to be back!
Last night we celebrated early- we went and got pizza in honor of Mitch being done with this semester. We knew as soon as he gets done today we are headed out, so last night it was. It was a good study break for him and a great way to end the work week for me.
That's all we have going on here. I know we are super exciting right? I am going to take a break from blogging these next 2 weeks and enjoy my time at home and with Mitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment