Hi! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mitch and I spent the last several days in Tulsa visiting my family. This is the first of many Tulsa trips over the next 2 months. Next weekend we are going back for WICKED!! Can't wait! We left Wednesday when Mitch got off work and headed to OK. Thursday my parents had to work, so we did some more Christmas shopping. I think we are pretty much finished buying gifts and it's not even December! It's so nice to have that out of the way. That night my mom made homemade chicken soup and we decorated their house for Christmas. Mitch and I did the tree and it looks awesome! I can't wait to do ours now!
Friday, Mitch got up early and played golf with Peter and Scott. It was too cold for me and it was raining off and on all morning. So my mom and I went shopping! It is always so nice to shop with my mom. That night we went to Osaka, it is just like a Shogun...and it was delicious! The cook the Japanese food in front of you and it is my favorite place to eat, it is such a fun atmosphere.
Saturday was one of my best friends grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. It was so nice to see Natalie and her family.
After the party, my parents, brother, Tori (his girlfriend) and Mitch and I went to Bartlesville for dinner. My dad is the king of finding the little hole-in-the wall places and this was one of them. This place was known for their "hot" hamburger, and that means is a patty covered in fries and brown gravy. It was interesting, but surprisingly good.
Mitch loved it and I think it is more of a guys place, but I would go back too :) And of course, we had to stop for ice cream after dinner. There is a new frozen yogurt place like 2 minutes from my house and so we decided to try it. We usually go to Peachwave, but this one is even closer to my house. It is called CherryBerry and it is the best one by far!! It was sooo good!
We came back home at watched to OSU game with my family! It was such a good game!
This morning, we got up early and headed back home to B'ville. Will and Michelle are officially moving to Dallas today, so we all had lunch at Dinks BBQ and then went and got frozen yogurt..again! You can never have to much!
Mitch is out putting up our Christmas lights right now!!! I can't wait to see them! We have our last financial peace class tonight and we are having dinner at the church. After class, we are coming home and putting up the tree! I am so excited. Helping my mom this weekend, made me want to put all of our decorations up! Some people think it is too early, but we have so many decorations, and it is so much work to just have them up for a short period of time, so we get it done early and get to enjoy it!
I hope you have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment