Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One day!!

Sorry it's been a while... we have had a busy busy week/weekend. Last weekend, I made the trip to Tulsa for Katie's bachelorette party. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing all the OBU girls and catching up! We stayed at the Mayo and it was neat getting to go back in it.. it was the first time since Mitch and I stayed there after our wedding! On Sunday, I met Natalie and we had lunch at The Blue Rose then went shopping for Bella! I loved getting to spend some time with her, even if it was short time.

Mitch played in our golf clubs championship tournament last weekend with Taylor. It was nice he had something to do while I was gone. He also starting building our fence. When we moved in, we had all but one side finished, so is trying to get it done before we get our dog. It will be so nice to have a fenced in backyard!

Well the time is finally here! We are getting Bella in one day!! We have spent the past few days getting everything organized and ready. Mitch and I both only had to work half days today, so we ran some last minute errands.
We literally have been to Petsmart 10 times in the past week ha. The workers there know us very well. We have bought and returned and bought and returned.... I think this whole process will be trial and error for us, but it has been fun! We got her crate put together and had her collar made!.. I think those were the last major things to get done!



This pink collar was the only cute one I could find (since I was kind of on a time frame), but we are looking for a razorback one and a OSU one.. so if any of you know where we can find those, please let me know!

More exciting news... Summer is getting here tomorrow!! This has been the 3rd time in the past two months!! I love getting to see her so often. I am going to try and get off a little early tomorrow and we are going to probably do some last minute shopping for Bella before meeting Mitch for dinner.

Friday morning we are headed to Missouri to pick up Bella and we might make a little stop at Lamberts for lunch :)

This post was short and sweet, but I am tired and of course my allergies decide to start acting up tonight... just my luck :(
I am headed to bed and will do a post soon about our trip to pick up Bella!
Hope ya'all have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment