Last week, Mitch and I both worked more than usual, so it seemed like a really long week. Monday night we celebrated Mitch's mom birthday.... and of course that involved a Rick's cake :)
It was so cute, and Mitch picked it out all by himself! It had pumpkins all over it :)
Michelle also had a birthday last week! Happy Birthday!
This weekend was one of my favorite weekends in nwa! Craft Fairs!!! I looked forward to it all week, and I think thats why my week went by so slow.
Friday I had to work and event in the morning, then my mom got in town that afternoon. We just spent the day relaxing and then when Mitch got off work, we took her too our favorite sushi place!
Saturday, Mitch left early for work, I know he didnt want to work, but I think he would gladly work instead of going to craft fairs. ha He calls then the crap fairs. I find it really funny until he wants me to bring him back all the yummy snacks :)
My mom and I went with Michelle, her sister and her mom and started at 8:00! We went to the Embassy one first and it was so good! I could have spent a lot of money! They had some really cute stuff and some yummy food!
That afternoon, we went out to the bella vista one and it was not so good. I did get some of the BEST sweet tea I have ever had!! We enjoyed all the food out there and it is always such a fun atmosphere, but they had, as Mitch would say, a lot of "crap" ha!
I did come back with some fun stuff...
A cute red headband/ear warmers! It will be perfect when we go to the razorback game in a few weeks!
This is the best potpourri! And it looks cute..It is all little pumpkins! I love having this in the house and I needed a refill bad, so it worked out perfect. You could smell it all over the hotel!
It was a long day, but well worth it. My mom headed back saturday night and Bell and I watched to OSU game and then played outside all evening!
Today, we went to church, crossfit and took a nap. We had HARD workout today and were both so worn out. We were suppose to go see Footloose this afternoon, but a nap just sounded so much better. I have been dying to see it, so we will have to go one night this week.
This evening we took Bella to the dog park and it was packed!! There were well over 30 dogs and she had a blast. There were 3 huge great danes there that kept her entertained :)
We were there for over an hour and now she is out and I'm sure will sleep great tonight!
She got so dirty being out there so we had to giver her a bath tonight..that is always a process :)
This next week, we have a lot going on. We have our last warm day tomorrow, then we drop in the the 50's and 60's for good. I am excited for the cooler weather, but def not ready for cold. We are going to try and play golf Wednesday and also we are going to the pumpkin patch!
I have some yummy recipes to share, bbut those will just have to wait. I will do a post on them soon.
Have a great week!










No comments:
Post a Comment