Happy Thursday!! I have been lacking on blogging this past week.. sorry about that! I am in the process of working on several post about what we've been up to, so more to come soon!
This past weekend we were in Dallas!! I just love Texas... more so that my closest friends are there. I miss them so much and cherish the time I get to spend with them when I am down there!
I only worked half a day Friday and then Mitch picked me up and we headed to Texas. We got in that evening and went to dinner with Will and Michelle at our favorite mexican place... Chilosos. We go there everything we visit. It is soooo good!! We just hung out the rest of the night and took Bella and their dogs on a walk. They needed to run off some energy, Bella wasnt a fan of the 6 hour car ride!
Saturday morning, Will had a bike race, so we took the dogs and cheered him on. After his race we went to lunch at a burger place and it was really good too.
Afer lunch Michelle and I went to Elizabeths house, by the way is really close to Will and Michelle's house. I love that they live so close now. We helped with some wedding stuff, and then got ready for Elizabeth's shower. We went to her shower, which was adorable and so fun! I was glad to be able to see some friends from school and catch up!
After the shower, we headed back to Elizabeths house and helped with more wedding stuff. I remember how stressful it was a few weeks before the wedding trying to get all those little last minute things done. I could not have imagined not having those 4 weeks from when I graduated to when I got married. It was so nice to be done with school and have a month to finalize everything without the stress of anything else. Even though that was the busiest and most stressful time, I wouldn't have traded that last month at home with my family for anything.
We ended up staying up til about 2:00am and so the morning came way to quick! We headed back to Michelle's house that morning and then went and ate a place called Cotton Patch for lunch. It was delicious!!!! I loved it. It was down home cookin.. we all got chicken fried chicken and their sweet tea was to die for! For dessert we went and got sno cones and then by about 2:30, headed back home to AR.
It was such a fun trip and I cant wait to go back in a week and a half for the wedding!! I told Mitch, I really want him to get into shcool down there! I would love so muhc to be by Michelle and Elizabeth during that stressful time period in our lives. His school is going to be so intense and I dont think I have even come to terms how hard it is going to be on me. It isnt just a normal grad school, and there are so many more and intense tings he has to go through to become a CRNA. All the school are different, but with the one in Texas, one of his whole clinical sessions wil be in a different state and that is for 2 months!! I dont know if I can handle that... so have a strong supposrt system will be crucial for me!
This week, we have just been both getting back to work. Mitch was off for 6 days and Wednesday was his first day back. Since he had Monday and Tuesday off- I took Tuesday afternoon off and we went and played golf! It was the perfect day for it :) We have been playing a lot lately. Since I get off at 4:30, when I get home we head up to the course and play 9 holes in the evening!
I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment