Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend

I hope y'all have enjoyed your weekend! The weather has been absolutely beautiful here and it is putting me in the mood for summer time! I worked so much this past week and wasn't very excited about this weekend because Mitch had to work Friday-Sunday, but it turned out to be pretty good!

This past work week was crazy! I have never worked so much in my life! I just keep thinking, if I didn't love my job, I would be miserable. I had 4 events this week and they all went really well, but it was a super stressful time. I worked over 50 hours trying to make sure everything got done, so I was so ready when Friday came! I enjoyed my weekend, but am ready to get back to work now :)

This weekend Mitch's grandparents and Will and Michelle came in town. Friday night, Mitch and I went over to his grandparents house to visit with them a little and had dinner. Saturday, Mitch worked and I got up and went shopping! I think my body is finally adjusting to getting up at 5 every morning, because now I can't sleep in at all! Saturday morning I was up by 6:30 :( But I was able to just lay in bed and catch up on all my shows from the past week I missed.. so that was nice! Later that morning I went shopping. I had some birthday money to use and I found some good deals! Here are two new dresses I got...



I just love buying dresses! I also got new jean shorts, some new tops and jewelry. It was a successful shopping trip!
Later that afternoon, Michelle came over we just hung out! It was so nice to just relax and hang out together. It made me miss her living just right down the street when we use to do that all the time! She also got me a new Arkansas Scentsy for my birthday and I just love it! It smells up my whole house!


She also brought me my new luggage! Will has a friend that sells luggage and Mitch and I needed some new ones so bad! So we ordered it though him and Will and Michelle brought them to us this weekend!


They are hot pink and a 5 piece set...so we have every size! I have been so excited to get them and since I have three trips coming up they will be very useful!

That night we all went to Marketplace for dinner and Mitch was able to meet us there! Sunday, Will had a bike race down by Fayetteville, so I tagged along with Michelle to cheer on Will. It was a lot of fun and I got so burned!!!! I was outside for about 3 hours and I got fried. I usually burn pretty bad at least once at the beginning of the summer, but this one is bad! My face, arms and legs are bright red! We had to make a little trip to walmart tonight after dinner. Instead of aloe vera, we got this coco butter cream that is suppose to be really good on sunburns and this is me about to lather it all over!


So that sums up our weekend.. nothing to exciting! I have another busy week at work, and Mitch is off these next couple of days. Tomorrow he has two basketball games so thats how we will be spending our evening :)

I hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment