So lately I have been pretty bored with blogging. I feel like I don't have much time and just try to find stuff to ramble on about, so.... I have decided to do this blog challenge I came across.
The challenge is to actually blog straight for 30 days and well.. we all know that will not happen, so I changed it up a little. I found this random blog and it had a challenge to blog every day for 30 days and it was called the top 5 challenge. I am going to do the top 5 challenge, but I will just do it whenever I have time to blog. So it is technically not a challenge.. but whatever :)
He gives 30 different topics to blog about and I am going to try and cover as many as I can, some are kind of weird, so I may not do all 30! Also, Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be a little different. I am going to link up with some other blogs I have been enjoying reading and do Top 10 Tuesday and Thankful Thursdays. It will be something new and then on the other days I will continue my top 5 "challenge".
I am really excited because I will always have something to blog about, well at least for the next month or so :) I am so bad about trying to make our blog interesting, so hopefully this will help. So if any of you are in the same boat as me, feel free to join me on my top 5 challenge. I like having something to look forward to blogging about!
So today is Thankful Thursday.... and I have a feeling I am going to love this day. Its always good to be reminded about what we are thankful for. So today....
I am thankful for my family. I have been so blessed with an amazing family and can't wait to see them all this weekend!
I am thankful for weekends.. ha! I have had the most stressful couple weeks at work, I honestly didn't know I could be this stressed. Weekends are so relaxing and not to mention I get to see all my OBU friends THIS weekend! Did I mention I love weekends!! :)
I am thankful for my dog! She brings so much joy to us and I just love spending as much time with her as I can!
And last but not least, I am thankful for a husband that does such sweet things for me. Since work has been crazy and he knows how stressed I have been... I came home to this today...
It made my night!! He knows just how to turn a bad day into a good one! :)
So what are y'all thankful for?
Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!!


Love the picture of you and your furbabe! I'm sooo thankful for the animals in my life :) Your hubby is so sweet! I bet that was nice to come home to. Knowing me I would have put a big dent in it before it was all said and done with ;) Loved reading your thankfuls! Thanks for linking up!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment! I just love your blog and all your fun stories!
ReplyDelete