Well it's been a few days, but I promise I'm trying to blog more. By the time I get home from work, puppy class and cook dinner.. Blogging is the last thing on my mind ha!
So today is my first post on the top 5 challenge and todays is top 5 vacation spots! I thought this was an appropriate one to pick since we are about to go on our vacation!!
But before I leave you with my top 5 favorite vacations spots I will give you a short update on us!
Last weekend, we went to Tulsa for my friend katies wedding.
We had planned on going to Tulsa Friday, but decided to just hang out at home.
We had planned on going to Tulsa Friday, but decided to just hang out at home.
We grilled out steaks and enjoyed a night at home with Bella!
We got up EARLY Saturday morning and took Bella to the kennel. We could of taken her, but we wanted to try this place out before we left her there for 10 days while we are on our cruise.
We then made the 4 1/2 hour drive to Enid! We made it there by 12 and we met up with some OBU friends and had lunch! It was so nice to see everyone again. It had too way too long.
After the wedding we drove backup to Tulsa and had dinner with Peter and Libby at Los Cabos.
Sunday afternoon we played a round of golf! We both havent played in about a month, so I was a little worried, but I ended up shooting my best score yet! I was really excited :)
Friday night we met up with Will, Michelle and some other friends for yogurt! Yum!
The rest of the week we are both working and trying to prepare Bella for her big puppy test/graduation next week!
TOP 5 VACATION SPOTS
1. Jamaica
Mitch took me here for our honeymoon and it was the most beautiful place! I immediately fell In love with the people and the atmosphere. We went to Ocho Rios, so we not only had the exotic tropical feel, but our resort was in the St Ann mountains... it was so pretty! We had our own little cottage and I would highly recommend it!
2. Cruises
We are about 10 days out from our cruise! I have been on one before and really enjoyed it. I love that you have so much to do on the ship and you get to see multiple places. This trip we are going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica!!
3. Colorado
As you can probably tell I like hot beach vacations, but there is something magical about Colorado! It is so pretty and I never pass up a trip in the winter or summer!
*now these last two are places I have never been but they are number 1 and 2 on my list to visit!
4. NYC
I have always dreamed of going to new York! All my friends say I would love it!
5. Hawaii
Once again, never been but, I mean it's Hawaii- who wouldn't want to go there! Beautiful beaches, weather and golf!
Hope you enjoyed the vacation spots! Mitch, Michelle, Will and I are taking one vacation together a year so we are always up for suggestions!
Have a blessed week!



No comments:
Post a Comment