So Mitch dropped her off early yesterday morning and she seemed to do fine. We called about 2 yesterday and they said she did good, and was still sleeping.
She had to stay the night, and since I got off at noon yesterday we were excited to spend the day together. We have been on such different working schedules lately we haven't got to spend much time together. We went and had lunch and went Christmas shopping. I am usually on the ball with my christmas shopping, but with everything going on I haven't had much time.
Mitch ended up having to teach a tennis class for most of the afternoon, but we decided when he got done we would go see a movie. We went and saw Footloose, finally! I have literally been dying to see it, but we never seem to have any time.
It was so good! If you haven't seen it, it is well worth it! I have always loved the original movie, and didn't know what to expect with the remake, but it was amazing!!! It is definatly a movie to buy when it comes out. I don't buy many movies, unlike Mitch ha, but this is one of those movies I could watch over and over!
When we got home, I finally ordered my new Erin Condren planner!! I have always had an obsession with planners and I always have to be organized and have it with me. Mitch has always made fun of me! He jokes about how I have had an iphone since hey very first came out, but still carry my planner ha! I just love them! I have been looking at these for months now and finally decided to order one! Her stuff is so cute. Click Here for the link to her website. She has a lot more cute things besides planners, but I am addicted to planners, and hers are awesome! The more detailed they are the better :) I will post a picture when I get it in!
I took off work today, since we weren't quite sure how Bella was going to be. Mitch had to work and we were told someone needed to watch her at all times for the first few days. She has been pretty good so far. I think she has no idea what happened, but is very uncomfortable. I think her medicine is starting to wear off.
She has been pretty lazy all day, I know she is just waiting for mitch to get home :)
Tomorrow we are headed to Tulsa! My dads birthday is next weekend, but we can't make it to Tulsa that weekend, so my mom planned his and my grandma's party for this weekend. We will just hang out tomorrow and then saturday Mitch is going to stillwater for the game!! I am so jealous... I have been talking to him all season about how more than anything I want to go to the game and he gets offered a ticket! But I will say, he was sweet about it and declined it so I wouldn't have to watch it by myself, but I made him take it. It's not everyday you get a ticket to one of the biggest games of the year!
Then Sunday all my family is coming over to celebrate birthdays!
In my last post, I promised I would post the mashed potato recipe we used for Thanksgiving, so here it is... Best mashed potato recipe! It makes a ton, so its not the best for just a couple people, but take it to your next get together... I promise everyone will love it!
Also, here is the pecan pie recipe we used, super easy and delicious! Southern Pecan Pie
Thats about all thats going on here, but I am going to leave you with a picture that I saw earlier this week. It made my day! Many of you may saw it when I posed it on twitter, but it is definitely worth sharing again :)
This was at the fayetteville mall, and every time I see it I can't help but laugh!
Have a good weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment