Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In His Steps

One of my bosses at work held a party through Sak Saum this past week. It is a ministry of In His Steps and helps with hope, healing and human trafficking in Cambodia.

She had jewelry, hair stuff, but tons of bags and purses!!! And we all know purses are my weakness ha! She left us all pick out one on her and we had so much fun!

I think most of you know I might be the most indecisive person on this planet and to top it off I was trying to decide between what PURSE to get. Needless to say, it took me awhile.

I ended up with this one. I love that is big enough for my laptop. I have been taking it to work and my events lately and always need a bag for it separate from my purse. So when I saw this I just fell in love!



 They were all very unique, but so pretty.

Women in Cambodia made all of them and then sent them over for her to sell and she sends 100% of the proceeds back to Camboida. I wanted to take them all!

So my reason for this post was that I want to host one of these parties! I mean who doesn’t love to get together with friends, enjoy yummy food and get new purses! I am thinking I know so many more people in Tulsa and with my family being there, I think we would get a better turn out. 
I am going to contact them after Christmas and try to find a date! I know everyone is so busy around the holidays and the new year, so I am going to wait until things slow down and then check into having one of these parties!  I will keep y’all posted!

Have a great Wednesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment