Monday, December 5, 2011

Friends and Football

Hope everyone has had a great Monday. Work has been so up and down for me lately, I am just glad to be home for the evening!

Last Friday, we headed to Tulsa for the weekend. It was my dad and grandmas birthday and also, Mitch was going to Bedlam (still jealous).

Friday night we went out to Los Cabos, one of our favorite mexican restaurants with Peter, Scott and Tayler!  I loved getting to spend some time with them! After they all came back over to my parents house and we played with Bella and watched football!

Saturday, we were lazy all day! We got up and laid around the house all morning. Peter and Scott came back over and we ordered Hidaway pizza for lunch! There are those places that I feel like I always have to eat when I ma back in Tulsa, and hidaway is one of them!!

Mitch, Peter and Scott left for Stillwater and my mom and I did some shopping. I can't believe how close Christmas is and how many gifts I still have left to buy! My parents ordered a bunch of food for the game and we stayed at home for the rest of the night watching the cowboys kill the sooners!! It was such an awesome game! My whole family was going crazy!
Mitch said it was such a fun atmosphere. He went with ou fans, so they didn't have a good time, but Mitch did ha!

Sunday, my whole family came over and we ordered in bbq to celebrate my dads and grandma's birthday! I love getting together with my whole family. I grew up living right by my grandparents and now I feel like I never see them...I miss them!

Friday before we left for Tulsa, I came home that afternoon and Mitch had the whole outside of the house decorated! All out lights were up and are decorations were out! I was so excited!  I will post a picture when I get up enough courage to go out in the COLD and take a pic!

Overall- we had a pretty good weekend :)

Tonight for dinner we are having coconut chicken and sweet potatoes! I am pretty sure I have posted this recipe before.
Also, I found a good paleo recipe for banana bread and I have been craving it lately! So tonight I am going to try and make it and I will let you know how it turns out!

Off to watch the country music awards! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment