Happy March!! I hope y'all are enjoying this beautiful day! I had to go over to the U of A campus on my lunch and it was so nice to be outside for a while! There is really nothing better than sunny and 75 degrees!!
So, about a month ago, I decided I wanted to change my blog. It has a new design, new name and with that comes a new URL. Well it did not all click together that no one could see my new blog until I started recieved text message after text message from people asking me why I deleted it. So then I realized that everyone was still going to the old URL.
So, I think it is all fixed and I guess I have been blogging for about a week now with no one reading.. so if you want go back and catch up on whats been going on in our lives, and if not, I hope you enjoy the blog!
Have a wonderful day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment