Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all had a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends. We have had a wonderful week and I have loved having this time off to travel and spend time with family we don't get to see often.

Christmas Eve!

I only had to work half a week last week and then we were off for Christmas break! I am really looking forward to this long break, but honestly I will miss my kids. I have nothing really planned and I am happy to just be hanging out at home relaxing. We have finished up visiting family and now we have off until the 7th.

Merry Christmas! 
Last week, we headed back to Bentonville to celebrate Christmas wit Mitch's family. We ate at Abuelo's the first night we got there and then just spent the next day relaxing. Mitch's grandma took him to get some new running shoes for his marathon and I went shopping with Michelle. We celebrated Christmas Saturday night at Mitch's parents house. We opened gifts and had a wonderful dinner. Sunday we all went to church and then went to Christmas lunch at Pinnacle. That may have been my favorite meal all weekend :)

Pinnacle- Love this place!

Sunday afternoon, we made the trip back to Jenks. We unpacked all our stuff, and headed to Wal-Mart. It was soooo packed, so we got it and out as fast as we could. We came home and stated making snacks for my parents christmas eve party. My parents always have a big thing at their house christmas eve and we have more food than you could ever imagine. We hung out with family and played games all nights. Unfortunately, Mitch had to work Christmas eve night, so he hung out with us all day and then went in at 6. He got home at 7 christmas morning and surprisingly stayed up for most of the day and celebrated with my family that morning and then we went to my grandmas for our last christmas another big lunch! We were back home by 6 and laid around watching christmas movies. Mitch was exhausted from staying up all night and all day so it was fun to just be home with each other for Christmas night.

We may or may not be obsessed with this movie

Will and Michelle came to our house Christmas night and stayed with us for a day. We hung out with them that evening and had lunch with them Wednesday before they went back to Texas. We enjoyed having them here with us for a day and we wish we lived closer!

We went to get ready and came out matching... is anyone really surprised? Haha
Bella also loved having her cousins here!

Allie, Peanut and Bella


I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas and are enjoying time with family!! We are blessed with two wonderful families and had a great holiday with them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment