Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Colorado bound!

I feel like our house is a place to switch out our clothes and pack again. I keep saying I don't feel like we've been home at all this summer, and then I think- that's because we haven't. From the day I got out of school it has been trip after trip. It has been tiring, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being able to travel with Mitch! It is our passion and we love seeing new places together. I am just so thankful I now have summers off to be able to do it more. 

We are in the process of packing again and at the end of this week, we are Colorado bound! I am so pumped. We have been to Colorado several times together in the winter, but never together in the summer. And we are both so outdoorsy and love to hike, bike, etc i can't believe we haven't been together before. That's the thing I miss most about living in Bentonville- the atmosphere of the town fits Mitch and I's personality to a T. We both always say- I wish we could move Bentonville to a suburb of tulsa. There are just so many things we love about AR. But that's a whole different story :)

My family rented a big cabin on a golf course in the mountains in Vail and I can't wait to get there. Mitch and I are planning on golfing, hiking, biking and maybe a day at the spa. I think we could hike everyday and be happy. We will also be there over our 3rd anniversary and I couldn't think of any other way we would want to spend our day.  

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment