Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Happy Saturday!! Our cruise is finally here.. we leave tomorrow morning at 7:00 for Galveston and then we our off.. first stop Jamaica!!!

We have had a fun, but busy couple of days while in Dallas. Friday night we went to eat at one of Will and Michelle's favorite mexican restaurant, Chilosos. It was so good!! After dinner, we came home and took the dogs for a walk. It made me miss Bella :(

This morning, we got up and went to workout at Crossfit. Michelle has been doing it for several months now and they did a workout to honor the 31 soldiers, plus Michelle's cousin Jordan who was killed a few weeks ago in Afghanistan. It was a 32 minute workout honoring the 32 soldiers and was so much fun! They recently got one back home in Bentonville, and Mitch and I have been debating if we wanted to do it. We have been wanting to try it out but are also so busy, so this was the perfect time. We absolutely loved it... hardest, most intense workout of my life, but so much fun! I loved the type of workouts you do and it never gets boring. I am so excited to start when we get home!!! 

After our workout we grabbed lunch and them Michelle and I headed to the nail salon! We got manis and pedis, which was awesome! It was one of the best nail experiences ever! We did the hot stone massage on our legs and it was amazing. I could definitely get use to that :)
Then we did what we do best- SHOP!


We met Elizabeth at the mall and had a full afternoon of shopping! It was so much fun to spend the afternoon with the girls. Here are some of the things I bought..


This is a bathing suit cover up that was on sale and Michelle and I both got one...


I have been eyeing these workout pants for about a month now and they finally went on sale! I got them for $15 at Victoria Secret.


And last but not least, these earrings. I have been wanting some hoop earrings with rhinestones around them for forever and I finally found some the right size!

The good thing about going on a vacation at then end of summer, is everything is on sale! But the bad thing is the weather. We have been watching Tropical Storm Lee like crazy. Fortunately, it went the opposite was for us. But we did get delayed a little.. our ship is at sea right now and they are going to be getting in later than expected due to the storm, so we are leaving about 2 hours later now. If thats all that happens, especially since we are going in the peak of hurricane season, I am fine with that :)

Tonight the boys cooked out steaks and Michelle and I have been getting last minute stuff done. I am in the process of making my favorite snack.. chex mix!!


I literally think I could eat this whole pan by myself!! Mitch made his puppy chow earlier..ha!

Well I hope y'all have a wonderful week.. we are going to Jamaica Wednesday, Grand Cayman on Thursday and Cozumel on Friday.. and getting back home Monday. Between Michelle and I, I am sure we will have plenty of pics to share when we get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment