There are two reasons I like Wednesdays...
1. I only have to work half days on wednesdays, and tomorrow is my friday :)
2. MODERN FAMILY
I am so excited modern family is back on! Mitch and I look forward to watching it every week and the episodes tonight are hilarious!
Today we started our Crossfit class!! Ever since we did a workout in Texas with Michelle, we have been dying to start. We have to go through 4 training classes and workouts before we can get in a class. Today we were there an hour an we went through different techniques and then did a workout. It only took me 9 minutes to do the workout, but I was dead ha! I am already sore, I can't imagine what I am going to feel like tomorrow!
I have an event all day tomorrow, and Mitch has to work. Then we are both off all weekend! It hardly ever happens where we are both off all weekend. We are planning on relaxing at home, watching the Arkansas game, and playing some golf! The weather has been amazing and I am so excited to spend some time outside.
This is one of our only weekend in the next couple months we have free. I found out last week I will be traveling these next few months more than usual. I will be going to Texas and California and possibly Florida. I like getting free trips to these places, but I don't like being gone that much. I think Mitch is going to go to the Dallas one with me :)
Well thats about all thats going on here... I hope y'all have a wonderful rest of the week!


No comments:
Post a Comment