Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturdays=football!!

Well I don't know about y'all, but around this household, saturdays are dedicated to football!! We have football on from when we get up to when we go to bed!
The OSU game and the Arkansas game are both on at 2:30.  So we will be trying to watch both at the same time :(

This morning, we got up and went and got Bella her medicine. Ever since her little trip to the vet yesterday, she hasn't been feeling well. After that we went to the farmers market. There is hardly ever a saturday when we miss the farmers market. I love walking around looking at all the neat crafts and getting fresh fruits and veggies. But I think our favorite part is, the crepes!!! There is this guy who brings like a mobile trailer and makes all kinds of crepes and they are delicious! Mitch and I both get the bananas foster crepe.


I usually don't like sweet stuff, but this is amazing. The line is always forever long and they take about 15 minutes after you order to get it. So, we are usually in line for them for about 30 minutes and the have to wait ha but they are so worth it!!! If you ever are at the Bentonville farmers market, wait in the long line and get one!! They are worth it!

We are getting ready to take Bella to the groomer and then watch football! I wish I had a good picture of Bella, but she is decked out in her OSU stuff thanks to Natalie!!

Go Pokes!!!


And... Go Razorbacks! Wooo Pig Soooie!




Hope y'all have a wonderful saturday and enjoy this beautiful weather!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment