Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Exciting news!

Well we have had some exciting things happens over the past few weeks!

Here is the first piece of exciting news...
We booked our vacation!!!!! We have been trying to decide on a place for the past two months and we finally picked and booked it last night! Every year we go on a vacation with Will and Michelle and we always look forward to it! We know trips are really pricey, but we love traveling and this is something we want to do a lot of before we have kids, so we make it a priority. We know once we have kids, traveling is over for a while so we want to go to some fun places while we can enjoy it!!
So in September we are going to....

 ANTIGUA!!!!




I can't wait! We love to go in sept because we get the extra day off from labor day(an we have lots of time to save up).
We get to Antigua at 2:00 on sept 1 and leave the afternoon of sept 7th! I am so excited!! We are also going back to a sandals resort! We had a couple other places we were looking into, but we all have been to sandals before and you really can't beat it! It's so nice! They only have sandals resorts in a few places, and we have all already been to Jamaica. Antigua is one place I have always wanted to go and I can't believe we are going in a few months! So now the countdown is on... 196 days to go!

And the next piece of exciting news is.......


I got offered a new job!!!
I like my job, but there have been some underlying issues lately. There are definitely parts about it I do really like, but I was ready for a change. It was the perfect first job for me, but that's it. The beginning of february was my year anniversary and now I am ready to move on.
I am going to be starting Monday, March 5th at the University of Arkansas! I have always wanted to work for a university, I feel it just fits me an I am excited about it! I tried to get a job there when we first moved to nwa, but you have to have experience. So when I knew I was coming up on my year at this job I applied there and got it! I am going to be an admin specialist working in the college of education. I don't know exactly all my responsibilities yet, but I know I will be working closely with faculty and helping advise students with their classes. I feel like it is the perfect job for me and can't wait to start!

Thank y'all for all the prayers during the past month!

So that about sums up what we have been doing the past couple weeks! I hope y'all are having a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment