Saturday, we didn't do much and it was so nice. I feel like when we go to Tulsa its always because we have something planned and we don't ever get to go and just relax. Saturday we slept in, my dad made a big breakfast and we took Bella on a run down Riverside. I love running, especially on riverside. There are always so many people out there! Saturday night, we had dinner and started a game of monopoly which lasted until about 12:15am! Needless to say, we slept in Sunday and then headed back to Bentonville.
![]() |
| This pic pretty much sums up our Saturday! Bella thinks she is a little lap dog :) |
Now we are trying to get back in the swing of things for this work week. I don't know what it is about Monday's but I just really dislike them ha! There is nothing like enjoying a nice long weekend and then you wake up Monday knowing you have a long week ahead of you. No fun! I vote everyone should get Mondays off :)
So thats our trip, short and sweet!
Have a good week and I do have some exciting things to share, so check back soon for updates!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment