I ordered one earlier n the day and went and picked it up when I got off work. I know Mitch l
Well, Mitch calls me when he got off and it happen to work out where I was running late on dinner and didn't recognize until about 7:30 that dinner was going to take an hour and a half to cook and that didn't include me preparing it. So, Mitch called me when we left work and said he had a surprise and to get ready we were going out.
When he got home, we went to Copeland's for dinner, it is a New Orleans style restaurant. Mitch heard they were having a big crawfish boil and wanted to go (for those of you who don't know, crawfish may be Mitch's favorite this in this world). It is hard to get good fresh crawfish, and he is really picky! We knew it being Mardi Gras it would be busy, but we had no idea what we were getting into! It was packed! They had live music, people in costumes, and decorations everywhere!
We had a 45 min wait, but they got us in, in about 15 min!! We were so glad because we were starving.
Well when we sat down they informed us they were out of their fresh crawfish! Needless to say Mitch was upset. So he got crawfish po boy and I got what I always get.. grilled chicken breast with sweet potatoes. It is delicious!
We came home and had king cake, no one has got the piece with the baby yet, but I am guessing the way Mitch eats the cake he will get it before I get around to it :)
So thats how we celebrated Fat Tuesday! Hope y'all had a fun Tuesday as well!







No comments:
Post a Comment