Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy WICKED Day!!


Today is national WICKED day!! I am very excited about this! Ever since I was little, I have always loved musicals, and so has Mitch. We have both seen too many musicals to count and this is by far our favorite!! Mitch took me to see it the weekend he proposed and we are going again November 19th! My family has season tickets to all the musicals that come through Tulsa, and we have 2nd row seats, so Mitch and I will be seeing it up close!

In honor of WICKED day, not only have I been listening to the soundtrack all day (which isn't unusual for me...ha) I made my picture green. Ha! You can go to Elphaba Yourself and upload a picture and turn it green! Here is mine....


Pretty cool..huh? Well thats about all I wanted to say for today! I was set on dressing up like Elphaba for Halloween tomorrow, even though I would probably resemble Glenda a little better, but Mitch is working now, so no costume for me and I am just going to be helping out at our church Fall Festival! So I guess I will be saving my costume for next Halloween! 

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment