Friday, June 29, 2012

Day Five- Dream Vacation!

Today is the last day of Jenna's commenting challenge! I have really enjoyed it and found so many new blogs to follow! Today's topic is to write about your dream vacation. This will be a little hard for me because there are so many places I hope to visit one day!


I don't think I can pick just one- but I did narrow it down to just my top two (or three, however you look at it). 


Fiji- I mean who doesnt want to go here? It looks like pure paradise!



Most of you know I am a HUGE beach person! I love hot weather more than anything and when picking a vacation, I would almost always pick the beach! Don't get me wrong- I love going to other places, the beach is just my type of vacation!


Although Fiji looks wonderful, my top place I want to vist is...

Germany and Austria. When I was a junior in college my brother and dad went on a 2 1/2 week trip there and said it was the most beautiful place they have ever seen. They raved on and on about it and their pictures were unreal! I was suppose to go with them and last minute I changed my mind- I had a lot going on at this time and now looking back I regret that decision more than anything!! It looks so amazing and there is so much to see, but it also has the quaint village feel to it. They were able to visit multiple places where The Sound of Music was filmed and the concentration camps. I really hope I get the chance again to go, there is so much history there and I defintely wouldn't pass it up this time :)





Where do y'all wanna visit???



No comments:

Post a Comment