Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day two- Why I blog?

I am linking up with Jenna's blog again for the commenting challenge and she asked us to blog about why we blog.

I started blogging a month after I got married to keep up with family and friends. I just got out of college and moved to a new state, so I thought it would be fun to keep people updated on what we have going on in our lives. I am pretty open when I blog. I know I have a handful of friends and family that follow my blog, but I also do it a lot just for me. I love going back and reading about our lives and how much things have changed.

I always think I will remember things, but just since I have started blogging, I go back and read old posts and things come up that I would have need remembered! It is kind of like a online journal, and I am so glad I started this blog.

I have never been big in "putting my blog out there" for others to read, but the more I do it and the more I read about others, I am opening up to the idea.. hint this challenge. This is my first challenge and I am really enjoying it. I often blog about our day and that sometimes can get boring for people to read, I'm sure. So I like that we get topics and I have found so many fun blogs to follow! I have just recently started linking up with other blogs for special topic days and I am really starting to find I enjoy it!


I have really enjoyed this challenge and look forward to seeing what fun stuff y'all have to blog about!

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of your new followers because of Jenna's comment challenge! Your blog is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting from Jenna's Challenge! I love reading your blog. It's so cute! Sad to hear you are moving, but that is a new exciting adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete