Thursday, May 24, 2012

Memorial Day!

Happy Early Memorial Day!



I know it is only Thursday, but Happy Memorial Day! I figured I would post now (while I am not doing anything at work ha) because Mitch and I have a very busy weekend. And I'm sure I will not get around to posting. I only have to work a half a day today and I have to run to the dentist and then I am off until next Tuesday! I am so excited and extreamly thankful for this extra long weekend! This is the last time I will have this view for 5 days!! Yay! (yes I know, my desk is messy, I am in the process of fixing that). 


We were planning on having a very slow weekend with nothing to do or nothing planned, but I think that has changed. We have had some things come up and I can't really say much about it yet, but just please be in prayer for us. We have some pretty big decisions to make in a very short amount of time. I will hopefully be able to do a post about it soon, but for now we would appreciate your prayers. Just to clarify, it's nothing bad, but just some important decisions to think about.

Tonight we are going out with Mitch's mom. His dad is on his golf trip in Georgia, so dinner with her will be nice. Once I get home I plan to relax with Bella! We have had a very stressful week and I am so thankful to be off for a few days and just enjoy being in Arkansas.



Last night we watched the AI final and of course I loved the outcome. I have been routing for Philip this whole time! Here is Bella and I watching Idol. As you can tell she wasn't to into it ha! The only thing she watches is basketball. She will sit and watch b-ball for hours!!

I hope y'all have a safe and fun memorial day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment