Okay, I need some help. So our anniversary is coming up and we are looking for something small and inexpensive to do. We are taking our big vacation August 31-Sept 9 and even though it is no where close to our anniversary, that will be our "anniversary" trip for this year. It is the same week we went last year and we love taking it during that time for multiple reasons. We get the extra day off for Labor Day and by then all the summer stuff (bathing suits, sunscreen, summer clothes, etc) are all on sale!! So we usually make a big shopping trip right before we leave. Its so nice! I cannot wait for it, but we do want to do something small to celebreate next month.
We love doing activites outdoors, golf, hiking, running, etc so we are looking for something along that line. If we can't figure out anything, we will most likey spend the weekend in Branson and golf, which would be perfectly fine with me, but I was just wondering if y'all had any fun weekend getaway spots? We do the Branson thing often, so we were just looking for some fresh, new ideas!
It could even be something fun to do just for a day. We want to keep it pretty small becasue here in a few weeks we are going to be taking anohter small trip and spending 3 days in Little Rock for Mitch's tennis and we are hoping to do some fun stuff down there!
So if you have any ideas or fun things y'all do send them my way! If I get enough responses, I will do a post with some fun, inespensive things to do!!
Thanks y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment